Pak-Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO) Job Circular
Pak-Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO), an integrated energy conglomerate, is a Joint Venture between Pakistan and Emirate of Abu Dhabi. PARCO owns and operates Pakistan’s largest and most modern refinery, over 2,000 kms of pipeline network, strategic storage facilities and marketing operations. The Company has Joint Ventures with renowned international companies and is continually following an aggressive growth strategy with planned expansions, acquisitions and penetration into new markets.
- Overall management of the construction works.
- Building and leading project teams and stakeholder groups from project initiation through project operations.
- Preparing the overall construction plan and executing strategies.
- Monitoring the progress of the project and ensuring that there are no cost and time overruns.
- Review construction contractors’ schedules including manpower and equipment histograms.
- Providing support to the HSE progam.
- Monitoring contractors and ensuring adherence to quality control standards.
Candidates possessing a B.Sc./BE/BS degree in Engineering preferably with Project Management Professional/Program Management Professional certification.
Should not exceed 55 years.
Candidates should possess about 25 years of experience with at least 10 years in a senior position in the downstream oil & gas industry. Ideally he should have experience of working with the Principal Company as well as the Contractors with exposure to EPCm.
The individual should have credentials of successfully carrying out Construction Management for Green and Brown Field Projects, Program & Portfolio Project Management with proven capability to deliver the Projects, safely, on time, with the correct quality and within budget. Should be able to handle cross functional and multidiscipline teams, should have a track record for delivering successful Oil & Gas Projects, Refinery & Petrochemical Projects and Revamp/Modernization Projects in the capacity of Construction Manager. Should have hands-on experience of developing user requirements, scope definition leading to conceptual design, construction, construction management start-up, and successfully commissioning facilities. Must have experience of working in demanding environments and with multi-discipline and multi-cultural project teams.
Email applications to email@example.com latest by October 8, 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result in the disqualification of the candidate.